- By placing an order you are deemed to have accepted our Terms and Conditions. All orders accepted by this company are subject to these terms and conditions of sale, which supersede any previous terms and conditions.
- All descriptions and illustrations contained in this website are only intended to give a general idea of the products, specifications may vary slightly.
- A binding contract will only have been entered into once we have sent confirmation of receipt of your order in writing and providing that the conditions of any relevant promotional offers have been complied with. We reserve the right to cancel any orders that do not comply with the conditions of promotions and offers and refund payment.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
- Prices featured are in £ sterling including VAT at the current rate and exclusive of delivery charge. We reserve the right to amend prices from time to time.
- To assist in prompt despatch, please use the correct descriptions as supplied on this website. Orders can be sent by telephone, by post or via the order form on this website.
- All items subject to availability.If the products you order are out of stock you will be notified and offered the option to accept alternative products or to cancel your order. Any monies paid will be refunded to you.
- Payment is by credit/debit card and will be debited to your account before despatch of your order.Cheques are subject to clearance before delivery.We reserve the right to charge bank charges on cheques which are re-presented. We reserve the right to refuse any credit card transactions.
CONFIRMATION OF ORDER
- You will receive confirmation of your order either by way of a Reference number if booking by telephone or by email if ordering online. We have the right to refuse any order..
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- In order to cancel an order before it has been dispatched it is essential that you call us immediately and confirm in writing either by email or fax. Your order will then be cancelled and any payments made will be refunded to you. Refund payments for cancelled orders will be made to the account originally charged.
- As per the EU Distance Selling Directive, you are entitled to return ordered goods within 7 days of receipt if you change your mind. The returned goods must be unopened and unused and in the same condition as when dispatched by Picaresque Ltd. If you wish to return goods under these circumstances you must do the following: – Telephone us to say which items you wish to return When returning goods we recommend that you obtain proof of postage. We shall refund the cost of the goods, minus the postage charge, to the original account charged. Once the returned goods have been received in a satisfactory condition we shall refund the original account charged within 14 days. Customers are liable for the costs involved in returning unwanted goods to us. If the goods you receive are damaged please contact us immediately. You can return the damaged products for a replacement or full refund.
- We deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received. Orders are usually sent by Royal Mail “Signed for” and are usually received within 2 – 3 days. If you haven’t received you order within 7 days of receiving confirmation of despatch please contact us by telephone or email. We will trace your order and try and ensure that you receive it as quickly as possible. We endeavour to achieve our delivery targets but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh is a trading name of Picaresque Ltd we do not share your data with anyone else except where it is essential in the processing of your order or if required to do so by UK Governing Law. Cookies are used on our site to enable the shopping function. From time to time we may send you email notification of new Special Offers. Whenever we do this you will have the opportunity to request to be removed from our mailing list.
- If it should be determined that any condition within this agreement is deemed unlawful this shall not affect the remaining conditions.
- No promises and or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy of any of the information contained within this website or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us or on our behalf. We shall not be liable for any loss, or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which may arise as a result, directly or indirectly, from the use of any information or material contained in this website. The information and prices shown on this website are updated from time to time and therefore may have changed when you come to place an order. Whilst every effort is made to ensure accuracy, errors can occur. You are strongly advised to check all details of your order carefully at the point of order.
- Sales are governed by Scots Law.
RESERVATION OF TITLE
- The risk of the goods passes to the buyer upon delivery from the carrier, but the TITLE in the goods remain vested in us and shall only pass from us to the buyer upon full payment made by the buyer, of all sums due on whatsoever account or grounds to us.
- These are the Terms and Conditions of Picaresque Books– a trading name of Picaresque Ltd. registered in Scotland (Registration number:SC620544) Registered Office 55 High Street, Dingwall. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. It is important that users of this website check the Terms and Conditions each time they place an order and ensure that they accept the current Terms and Conditions.
- A cookie is a small data file that web sites write to your hard drive when you visit them. The only personal information a cookie can obtain is information a user supplies him or herself. A cookie cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
- Cookies are essential on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart.